Are you researching potential Maryland Divorce Lawyers? The period leading up to divorce can be stressful and frustrating. By working with a divorce attorney, you can inform yourself of important legal rights and focus on your personal needs while the lawyer handles the legal legwork. Our divorce lawyers offer assistance in the following domestic areas:
- Maryland Divorce: We offer our clients the representation they need in civil and military divorce. We work with clients to resolve custody, support and property division matters.
- Child Custody: Sometimes custody cases are filed involving parents who have never been married to each other. We are fully prepared to handle custody issues in such case.
- Paternity: Blood tests and DNA tests can be used to determine a child’s father.
- Visitation: Visitation — or access, as it is sometimes called — can be granted to a non-custodial parent following a divorce or custody hearing. We help our clients receive the parenting time they deserve.
- Alimony and spousal support: When a marriage is over, one spouse may need alimony for continuing support, to maintain a standard of living, or in order to rehabilitate. We work with clients to make sure that the needs of the party requesting alimony and all relevant income is considered in the calculated amount.
- Domestic violence and restraining orders: We represent clients who are involved in domestic violence matters which result in restraining orders. We offer our clients the legal protection they need throughout the process.
- Mediation: Whether our client desires to work toward a mediated settlement of a family law problem, or the court orders the parties to mediate, we have the knowledge and experience to guide our clients through the process. In some cases, mediation can result in a more satisfactory resolution of a problem than court action alone.
- Child Support: If you are pursuing or defending a claim for child support in Maryland, our domestic attorneys can assist you.
To arrange a free consultation with a Divorce Lawyer, please Contact us online or call us at 410-814-7557.
A Maryland Personal Injury Lawyer is a lawyer who provides legal representation to those who claim to have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or other entity. If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, our injury attorneys can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Someone is considered negligent if they fail to act the way other reasonable people would. Driving carelessly by texting or talking on the phone, drunk driving, and speeding are all common forms of negligence. Property owners who fail to maintain their land in a safe way are negligent. And professionals, such as doctors, can also be negligent. This form of negligence is called “professional malpractice.” Negligence results in injuries including pain, suffering, and emotional distress. The economic costs of negligence can be tremendous. Call 410-814-7557 to Contact The Law Office of Dondi West for a FREE case evaluation.
We handle injuries and losses arising out of:
- Auto Accidents
- Railroad Accidents and Train Derailments
- Apartment and Building Fires
- Landlord Liability
- Landlord Tenant
- Truck Accidents
- Practice Areas
- Schedule a Consult
- Dondi’s Blog
- Our Core Values